TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
TERMS OF FREIGHT AND INSURANCE
Terms are F.O.B. NJ, freight and insurance for risk of loss prepaid to customer’s “ship to” location indicated in the purchase order for goods. All deductions for either short, damaged or refused merchandise, as a result of shipment must be documented on the delivery receipt at that time of delivery. Deductions must be submitted to MMI Healthcare, Inc. within 30 days from date of delivery for consideration. Deductions received after 30 days will not be honored.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS: All orders are subject to acceptance at our office. These are the only Terms and Conditions that will apply to the purchase and sale of products by Healer Products. Buyer may not submit additional or conflicting Terms or Conditions. Any such additional, conflicting, or altered Terms are hereby rejected. If any of these Terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining Terms and Conditions which shall continue in full force and effect.
CANCELLATIONS: We do not accept cancellations of orders for custom, special manufactured, or non-stocked products.
FREIGHT CLAIMS: Domestic: F.O.B. shipping point, freight prepaid by MMI Healthcare and added to the purchaser’s invoice. Title for goods passes to the buyer upon delivery to carrier from our dock.
Outside the contiguous U.S. Boundaries: Shipments for final destinations outside of the 48 contiguous U.S. states will be FOB shipping point, freight prepaid and added to purchaser’s invoice.
FREIGHT CLAIMS: Freight claims for product damages or shortages must be filed in writing with Healer Products Customer Service within 10 business days of receipt of shipment.
HAZARDOUS MATERIAL TRANSPORTATION CHARGES: When applicable, Hazardous Material Transportation charges will be prepaid and added to the purchaser’s invoice.
Authorization for return of merchandise must be obtained in writing. Returned product must be identified with a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number provided by MMI Healthcare Customer Service. The RGA number must be marked clearly on all packages. A restocking charge of 25% will apply on all product accepted for credit provided such goods are in saleable condition, in standard MMI Products order multiple quantity are less than one (1) year old. Expiration dated product, custom products and discontinued items are non-returnable for credit. RGAs are good for 60 days from the date of issue. Products returned without authorization will be disposed of and no credit will be issued.
Prices referenced on the site are U.S. Retail Price. Prices and case configurations are subject to change without notice. No claim for rebate on price declines is allowed nor do we make claims on purchaser for price increases after shipment. Quoted prices are exclusive of federal. State, and local taxes of any type.
Cash or Personal Check with Bankers Card, most major Credit Cards, are all acceptable methods payment (VISA, MASTER CARD & DISCOVER). Our terms are Prepayment in full only. Returned checks will incur a $25 charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs.
PRIVATE LABELING FIRST AID KITS
We are proud to offer a 4-Color Label for all First Aid Kits for a one time set up charge of $50.00 for new or revised logos. This enables you to provide your customers with high quality graphics to customize their kits, without the added charges associated with screen printing. Screen Printing is available upon request on selected items, but additional charges may apply.
CUSTOM KIT ORDERS
A minimum of 50 kits must be ordered to customize a First Aid Kit for first time or repeat orders. Standard Labeling charges apply for custom logo, or a Healer Logo can be used at no additional charge.