About MMI Healthcare: Your Source For Wholesale Consumer Goods
For more than ten years, MMI Healthcare has led the industry in providing quality health and safety products, wholesale first aid kits, baby and personal care items, travel size products and pet care supplies.
We offer thousands of nationally branded and private label items for our customers’ medical, dental, first aid, industrial safety, personal care and fundraising needs.
Quality: At MMI Healthcare, we take pride in our American-made products. All our private label products are 100% guaranteed for workmanship and quality.
Variety: Choose from private label or name brand products for personal care, baby care, pet care and more. Over 100 items are available for inclusion in our custom first aid kits!
Value: We sell direct to offer our customers big savings on their favorite name brand items!
Contact us at 800-367-5487.
MMI Gives Back
MMI Healthcare is a woman-owned business dedicated to enriching the community through direct involvement with the New Lisbon Development Center. Located in Burlington County, New Jersey, the New Lisbon Development Center is home to over four hundred individuals with developmental disabilities.
Every day, MMI Healthcare works to provide employment opportunities for these individuals in order to help them build upon their strengths and capabilities. It is our ongoing goal to maintain a close working relationship with the New Lisbon Developmental Center in an effort to continually enhance quality of life in our community.
- To satisfy the needs of niche markets by developing unique products and programs in the consumer and pet care industries.
- To focus on innovation in order to be continually ahead of market trends.
- To treat our customers and competitors with respect and honesty.
- To provide employees with opportunities for personal and professional advancement in order to help them take pride in their work and strive for excellence in their workplaces, homes and communities.
- To show appreciation to the community by developing meaningful work-life programs to aid those who are less fortunate, especially individuals with physical and emotional challenges.